Tailored Equity Release Advice
At Equity Release Works, we take the time to carefully understand your goals and ambitions, to assess if equity release is right for you.
We will also provide you with a free initial assessment.
Our tailored advice will assess your current situation and provide recommendations on all of the options available to you.
If equity release is not in your best interests, we will tell you and it will cost you nothing for that peace of mind.
Our tailored advice will assess your current situation and provide recommendations on all of the options available to you. If equity release is not in your best interests, we will tell you and it will cost you nothing for that peace of mind.
Who do we work with?
We work with all providers to find the most suitable plan for you.
Equity release calculator
What is equity release?
Equity release is the process of unlocking cash from your property, otherwise known as ‘unlocking your property value’.
Equity release can be used for a variety of purposes, such as repaying a mortgage, boosting your retirement fund, giving your family a cash boost; home improvements or anything else you may need access to cash for.
At Equity Release Works, we’re with you every step of the way and can help you understand all options available to you. Not sure if equity release is for you? Our free initial assessment will help you understand if releasing equity from your property is in your best interests. Call 0800 368 8214 today to find out more.
Member of the
Equity Release Council
The Equity Release Council are the industry body for the UK equity release sector. This means we adhere to a strict set of council rules to ensure that equity release is in your best interests.
Why choose Equity Release Works?
- FCA Regulated Advice.
- Advice tailored specifically to you.
- Guaranteed ‘no negative equity’ plans.
- Retain full ownership of your property.
- Supportive with zero pressure to proceed.
Simply fill in our form to get started today.
- Our equity release service guarantees no negative equity.
- You always have the right to stay in your property for your lifetime.
- We are completely transparent throughout the entire process.
- We carefully assess all of the options available to you.
- Our advice will always be in your best financial interests.