Why choose Equity Release Works?
You can safely release the cash from your home with our honest, unbiased advice. We work differently, so you have the best possible experience.
Open, honest advice
The first step to releasing the cash from your home should always be to get honest advice from a specialist equity release adviser. We believe it shouldn’t cost you a penny to find out if equity release is right for you. That’s why we offer a free initial assessment, so you’ve got the chance to:
- Find out what equity release involves
- Ask any questions that you have
- Explore your alternatives
- Learn about the features and protection that come with some plans
You won’t pay anything for this initial advice, as our fee of £995 only becomes payable only upon completion.
Regulated for your peace of mind
Coming to us ensures that you receive a fair deal, as our advice is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are also members of the Equity Release Council who are the industry body for the UK equity release sector. This means all plans that we recommend come with a number of safeguards to protect you and your loved ones now and in the future.
Working with all lenders
You can be sure to get the right plan for you by coming to us. Firstly we take the time to fully understand your goals, then we go away and search the whole equity release market to find the best deal for you. We don’t just compare rates, but will look at the features too to perfectly match you to a plan that fulfils all of your requirements.
- Our equity release service guarantees no negative equity.
- You always have the right to stay in your property for your lifetime.
- We only use 0800 numbers so you don’t pay to contact us.
Ready to find out more?
If you’re considering equity release it’s important to get advice from an experienced and suitably qualified adviser. That where we can help! Call to book your free initial assessment today on 0800 368 8214.
Your adviser will be able to explain how:
- A lifetime mortgage is a loan secured against your home. It will reduce the value of your estate and may affect your entitlement to means-tested benefits
- Equity release may not be the right financial decision for you. If it’s not we’ll tell you straight away and help you to explore the alternatives.